This post may contain affiliate links, my full disclosure can be read here.
Spring is fast approaching and I’m busy planning fun unit studies. We live in an area with a lot of water. This means there is always frogs, toads, and salamanders around. My children just love spending as much time outside as they can trying to find new creatures to play with and observe.
The most common frogs in our area are bullfrogs and the green frog. Our children have spent many hours watching tadpoles in the ponds and rivers and building small pools in the yard for frogs to play in.
So It’s become somewhat of a tradition to do a unit study on frogs and other amphibians each year. So I was excited to see that Educents has a wonderful frog life cycle freebie!
Isn’t it fun to learn about slimy squishy animals? Do your preschoolers or kindergarteners know about the life cycle of one of the squishiest amphibians – the FROG? It’s a quick and easy lesson to teach. There’s a free, froggy resource on Educents – just print the pages and start your lesson.
Ways to use this freebie with a Pre-K or Kinder:
This free resource was created by The Multi Taskin’ Mom and is available to download for free on Educents.com. Educents is the best place to discover new and innovative ways to keep kids excited about learning!
- Practice handwriting & copywork
- Reading aloud
- Sounding out the words
- Have fun coloring
- Just print & go
More frog-themed learning resources:
Do your kiddos LOVE frogs? Check out this animation about the Frog Life Cycle, and find more frog-themed games and lessons for all ages below.
- All About Frogs Packet – This frog bundle includes an informational slideshow, frog-themed anchor charts, rhyming word printables, number cards, writing organizer, and more (all frog-themed!!)
- Froggy Self-Control Boardgame – Use your frog markers to move across the board and practice relaxation, self-control, and body behavior in the classroom. Students will distinguish good choices from bad choices as they leap around the board!
- 3-D Frog Anatomy Notebook Model for Dissection – Use this 3-d paper frog model for a dissection-free frog exploration, a pre-dissection study tool, or even as a summative assessment during comparative anatomy studies!
- Frog Learning Pack for Middle Schoolers – A frog-eriffic packet of printable notebooking pages, activities, games and more!